Techna offer a range of Timing Belt Linear Drives from Uhing, that are based on rigid aluminium sections that are resistant to torsion. Several T-slots integrated in the carrier sections allow variable application and facilitate fitting. Slide blocks can be easily inserted. Power is transmitted from the timing belt to the load carriage via the belt joint that is mounted on the load carriage.
The Z-Series Timing Belt Linear Drives are made of high quality materials with corrosion proof, hardened guide rails and robust, dimensionally stable timing belts. They are precise, allow accurate positioning, provide high acceleration and deceleration rates and speeds and have a long life.
Various accessories, including the Uhing SMS 2010 positioning and sequence control system, are available to complete the range of products.
Timing Belt Linear Drive Features
• A wide range of timing belt linear drives available
• Simple and easy to install
• Precise, accurate guide positioning
• High travelling speeds and acceleration / deceleration rates
• Operating temperature from -10oC to +80oC
• Variety of accessories available
• Optional features available include, motor, proximity switch, enhanced protection against corrosion, covers and a carrier with non-standard fixing points
SKU: Techna-AZMSRP:Was:Price Now