Techna’s CtecX3B 10kA Type B Residual Current Circuit Breakers (RCCBs) are suitable for use on 50Hz and 60Hz networks where pulsating DC, smooth DC or high frequency AC residual current faults may occur. These 10kA Type B RCCBs have been designed to operate in applications such as frequency inverters, medical devices, universal power supplies, mobile installations, lifts, electric vehicle charging and similar applications.
Our CtecX3B 10kA Type B RCCBs come with inbuilt test buttons and are available in 2 pole or 4 pole, in current ratings from 25A to 80A and with residual current sensitivity from 30mA to 500mA.
CtecX3B 10kA Type B RCCBs Technical Specification
• Breaking Capacity: 10kA
• Number of Poles: 2 or 4
• Current Range: 25A, 40A, 63A or 80A
• Rated Voltage: 230 Vac (2 Pole), 400 Vac (4 Pole)
• Residual Current Sensitivity: 30mA, 100mA, 300mA or 500mA
• Frequency Range: 50Hz - 60Hz
• Mounting: DIN-Rail
• Ambient Operating Temperature: -25°C to 55°C (25A, 40A and 63A), -25°C to 40°C (80A)
• Cable Size: 1mm2 - 35mm2
• Terminal Tightening Torque: 2Nm
• Standards: IEC/EN 61008, IEC/EN 62423
SKU: Techna-CtecX3BMSRP:Was:Price Now£311.10 - £449.10 inc. VAT£259.25 - £374.25 ex. VAT