Techna’s range of Isotec56 Outdoor Isolating Switches are a robust and weather protected range of surface mounted switches that are suitable for virtually any external application. The isolating switches are available in 1 to 4 pole, from 20A to 63A and come with either a grey fascia and handle or a yellow fascia with a red handle.
Our isolating switches have a base mounted mechanism that provides easier termination and more wiring space, they also include fixed Earth and Neutral connector bars with dual clamping screws to securely clamp all cables.
As a safety feature for mounting switches to a metal structure, the Isotec56 Outdoor Isolating Switches have insulating caps which cover the base mounting screws to totally protect them from any live cables.
Isotec56 Outdoor Isolating Switch Features
• Available in 1 to 4 pole, with 20A to 63A current ratings
• Grey fascia and handle or yellow fascia with red handle colour options
• Terminal bore size from 5.0mm to 6.6mm
• Each unit is supplied with threaded conduit plugs and reducers for easy connection to 25mm or 20mm conduits
• Screw caps (included) must be fitted to ensure IP rating
• Impact resistant construction will survive the hardest use in almost any installation
• Enclosure sections are sealed with a one piece weather-seal gasket
• A 7mm diameter hole is provided for padlocking the lever in the OFF position
• High moulded handle barriers protect against accidental switching
• Units comply with IEC60947-3
• IP56 / IP66 rated
SKU: Techna-ISOtec56MSRP:Was:Price Now£11.58 - £25.45 inc. VAT£9.65 - £21.21 ex. VAT