Techna’s CtecX3 10kA Type A Residual Current Circuit Breakers (RCCBs) are suitable for operating on a 50Hz network where AC and pulsating DC residual current faults may occur. These 10kA Type A RCCBs feature dual pole switching (live and neutral disconnect) and provides circuit protection against pulsating DC current leakage.
Our range of CtecX3 10kA Type A RCCBs come with inbuilt test buttons and are available in 2 pole or 4 pole, in current ratings from 25A to 63A and with residual current sensitivity from 30mA to 500mA. We also offer low voltage (LV) versions, which have been designed to be used on 110V systems.
CtecX3 10kA Type A RCCBs Technical Specification
• Rated Short Circuit Capacity: 10kA
• Number of Poles: 2 or 4
• Current Range: 25A, 40A or 63A
• Rated Voltage: 110 Vac or 230 Vac (2 Pole), 400 Vac (4 Pole)
• Residual Current Sensitivity: 30mA, 100mA, 300mA or 500mA
• Frequency Range: 50Hz
• Mounting: DIN-Rail
• Electrical Life: 4,000 Switching Operations
• Standards: VDE Certified to EN 61009-1 / EN 61009-2-1
SKU: Techna-CtecX3MSRP:Was:Price Now£28.20 inc. VAT£23.50 ex. VAT