Techna’s RtecX1 10kA SP+N Residual Current Circuit Breakers with Overcurrent Protection (RCBOs) have a compact single module width design, making them ideally suited for applications with limited space. The RtecX1 10kA SP+N RCBOs feature a live disconnect, single pole switching and dual pole sensing with a solid neutral. These single pole plus neutral RCBOs require a functional earth connection to ensure correct operation in case of neutral failure.
Our range of RtecX1 10kA SP+N RCBOs are available in a wide range of current ratings from 6A to 40A, with residual current sensitivity of 30mA or 100mA and are offered in B and C trip curves.
RtecX1 10kA SP+N RCBOs Technical Specification
• Rated Short Circuit Capacity: 10kA
• Number of Poles: Single Pole with Neutral
• Current Range: 6A - 40A
• Rated Voltage: 110 Vac - 230 Vac
• Residual Current Sensitivity: 30mA or 100mA
• Frequency Range: 50Hz - 60Hz
• Trip Curves: B and C
• Width: Single Module (18mm)
• Mounting: DIN-Rail
• Electrical Life: 4,000 Switching Operations
SKU: Techna-RtecX1MSRP:Was:Price Now£14.10 inc. VAT£11.75 ex. VAT