Techna’s Combination Switches feature a four-position rotary control switch, a three-position lever control switch and a momentary push button switch, offering the versatility of combining performance with maximum space utilisation. Our compact 1 pole CSW-Series Combination Switches offer superior current ratings, IP67 sealing protection for the components above the panel of the actual switch, customisable pad printed legends and are compatible with a variety of popular connectors, such as flying leads.
The one-cutout design of our combination switches makes it easy to install providing savings from design, assembly and wiring time. The multi-functionality reduces the number of components that need to be managed and stocked. Together, these features make our CSW-Series Combination Switches cost effective, easy to install and well suited for a variety of commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles, lawn and garden equipment and any applications requiring sealing protection.
CSW-Series Combination Switch Design Features
• Compact, Easy to Install, One-Cutout Design
• Customisable Pad Printed Legends
• Momentary Push Button Switch (10A max. circuit)
• Four Position Rotary Control (15A max. circuit)
• Three Position Lever Control (15A max. circuit)
• Number of Poles: 1
• Rated Voltage: 12 Vdc
• Mounting: Front Panel Mount
• Termination: Flying Leads (other popular connectors also available)
• IP Rating: IP67 Sealing (for above-panel components)
SKU: Techna-CarlingS-CSWMSRP:Was:Price Now