Techna offer a range of TtecIR Interface Module Relays that are a series of 1CO and 2CO electromechanical relays which use 1N4007 free-wheeling (flyback) diodes as a method of protecting the relay. These next generation of compact, fully enclosed IP20 interface module relays are suitable for a wide range of industries.
The TtecIR interface module relays are available with either a pluggable or a soldered relay type and are offered with coil voltages 24V, 100V, 230V AC and 12V, 24V DC. With 2, 4 or 8 channel options available, the modular design of our TtecIR series of interface relays can have custom configurations for up to 32 channels, which is achievable when using the optional TtecIMACC/IR/EXT Extension Cable.
By default, our TtecIR Series Interface Module Relays have pre-installed long tail jumpers, to enable quick creation of common negative circuits (common positive circuits can also be created). When these jumpers are not in use, they can be stored in the 'SPARE' slots.
Advantages of Interface Module Relays
• Available with 1 or 2 changeover contacts
• Fully enclosed IP20 protection rated design
• Custom configurations up to 32 channels
• Variety of operating voltages
• True 10A performance
• Ease of wire entry
• Clearly visible status indicators
• Free-wheeling (Flyback) Diode protection for DC coil
• Pre-installed long tail jumpers (on the negative circuit by default)
• Industry first long-life laser marking for circuit identification
• Compact and secure mounting
• Additional all-axis marking provision
• Easy to replace pluggable relays
• High quality standards and approvals
Interface Module Relays Accessories
We offer the TtecIMACC/IR/EXT Extension Cable, which is required to connect the interface relay modules together to achieve multiple configurations from 2 to 32 channels.
A large vertical, flush mounted area for marking is built into the TtecIR module. However, we can supply the TtecGMH8 Marker Holder for raised horizontal markings to provide all round increased visibility.