Techna’s range of Ctec 6kA residual current circuit breakers (RCCBs), also known as residual current devices (RCDs), provides protection against residual current faults, most commonly referred to as earth leaks or ground faults (in the USA), but can also be used to protect three phase systems where the current leakage fault may be to earth but could also be between live phases.
Our cost effective Ctec 6kA RCCBs come with inbuilt test buttons and are available in 2 pole or 4 pole, in a wide range of current ratings from 25A to 125A and with residual current sensitivity from 10mA to 500mA. We also offer low voltage (LV) versions, which have been designed to be used on 110V systems. These Ctec 6kA RCCBs do not provide overload or short circuit protection and should be used in conjunction with one of our Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs).
Ctec 6kA RCCBs Technical Specification
• Breaking Capacity: 6kA
• Number of Poles: 2 or 4
• Current Range: 25A - 125A
• Rated Voltage: 110 Vac (2 Pole Low Voltage), 230 Vac (2 Pole), 400 Vac (4 Pole)
• Residual Current Sensitivity: 10mA - 500mA
• Frequency Range: 50Hz - 60Hz
• Maximum Operating Voltage: Vn + 10%
• Mounting: DIN-Rail
• Ambient Temperature: -5°C to 40°C
• Electrical Life: 6,000 Switching Operations
• Mechanical Life: 10,000 Switching Operations
SKU: Techna-Ctec2MSRP:Was:Price Now£19.98 - £93.84 inc. VAT£16.65 - £78.20 ex. VAT
SKU: Techna-Ctec4MSRP:Was:Price Now£35.03 - £69.89 inc. VAT£29.19 - £58.24 ex. VAT