Techna offer a range of three phase Pan Assemblies that are designed to assist with time saving installations in distribution boards and control panels etc. by removing the need and cost of using several busbars for distributing circuit protection. The PANtec range of pan assemblies have also been designed to minimise their footprint with a compact construction and allow for flexible and efficient wiring.
Our PANtec Pan Assemblies are rated at 250A and available in 4 to 24 triple pole ways as standard and are suitable for a wide variety of 3 pole MCBs, isolators and other three phase systems. These pan assemblies are also compliant with IEC 61439-1 and offer IP20 protection.
Pan Assembly Features
• 3 phase pan assemblies for 3 pole MCBs and isolators
• Time saving installation by replacing the use of many busbars
• Compact design with flexible and efficient wiring
• Available in 4 to 24 triple pole ways
• Current rating of 250A
• Rated voltage of 690V
• IP20 rated protection
• Compliant with IEC 61439-1