Techna’s CtecUL 10kA Residual Current Circuit Breakers (RCCBs) are UL Listed as Ground Fault Sensing and Relaying Equipment to Standard 1053, File E475399. Our CtecUL Equipment Ground Fault Protection Relays provide ground fault (residual current) protection for circuits with loads up to 63A with a short circuit interrupting capacity of 10kA.
Our range of CtecUL 10kA Equipment Ground Fault Protection Relays are available in 2 pole or 4 pole, in current ratings 25A, 40A and 63A and with residual current sensitivity from 10mA to 500mA.
CtecUL 10kA RCCBs Technical Specification
• Short Circuit Capacity: 10kA
• Number of Poles: 2 or 4
• Current Range: 25A, 40A, 63A
• Rated Voltage: 120 - 277 Vac (2 Pole), 480Y/277 Vac (4 Pole)
• Residual Current Sensitivity: 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA or 500mA
• Frequency Range: 50Hz - 60Hz
• Mounting: DIN-Rail
• Electrical Life: 6,000 Switching Operations
• Mechanical Life: 10,000 Switching Operations
• Cable Size: 1mm2 - 25mm2
• Terminal Tightening Torque: 2Nm - 2.8Nm
• Standards: UL 1053
SKU: Techna-CtecULMSRP:Was:Price Now£114.52 - £164.10 inc. VAT£95.43 - £136.75 ex. VAT