Due to their high breaking capacity and high current limitation, Techna’s AMS Motor Protectors, (formally known as Motec Motor Starters), provide optimum overload and short circuit protection for one to three phase electric motors with a current rating up to 32A and rated voltage up to 690 Vac. These Motor Protectors are also IE3 compliant and therefore suitable for the safe operation of high efficiency IE3 motors.
Our range of AMS Motor Protectors are 3 pole and equipped with integrated phase failure protection and ambient temperature compensation. They feature manual switching (START or STOP) of motors using the black and red push buttons located on the front of the device and have an adjustable thermal release via the front rotary control dial.
AMS Motor Protectors Technical Specification
• IE3 Compliant: Yes
• Number of Poles: 3
• Current Range: 0.4A - 32A
• Rated Voltage: 690 Vac
• Frequency Range: 40 - 60Hz
• Mechanical / Electrical Endurance: 100,000 Operating Cycles
• Maximum Operations: 30 Hours
• Ambient Operating Temperature: -5°C to 55°C
• Mounting: DIN-Rail or Surface Mount
• Degree of Protection: IP20 (Motor Starter only), maximum IP55 (Motor Starter in Enclosure)
• Standards: EN 60947