This modular design allows for easy adaptation to the winding task and provides a continuously adjustable, highly rigid, system for the accurate transfer of the traverse movement to the material to be wound. Various optional elements are available.
The GS Guide System transmits the traversing movement of the Uhing Traverse Unit to the guide roller and the material to be wound. Additional modules allow the system to be universally matched to the winding task.
• Modular construction for easy adaptation to the winding task
• Continuously adjustable
• Torsionally rigid
• Adapter for assembly on Uhing Rolling Ring Drives RG15, RG20, RG22 and RG30
• Made entirely of Stainless Steel
• Versatile attachment options for Guide Rollers
• Suitable for all Traversing Systems