• 10kA Branch Circuit Breakers
• UL 489 Listed (File E255530)
• Current Ratings from 0.2 to 63A
• Trip Curves Z, B, C, K, or D
• Voltage Rating 480Y/277 Vac (up to 32A), 240 Vac (up to 63A)
• DC version available for higher DC voltages (2 Pole up to 250 Vdc)
The Jtec489 is UL Listed as a Branch Circuit Breaker and is therefore able to be used to protect a branch circuit without a backup device. Many applications and other UL Standards insist upon the use of a Branch Circuit Breaker (as opposed to a Supplementary Protector). If you fit the Jtec489 you're covered.